The library provides exam proctoring services to students registered in distance education courses. For more information, please contact EMAIL to set up a date and time.
- We charge a one time user fee of $15.00 to supervise exams
- Charge for printing and faxing documents is $2.00 per fax
- Charge for faxing or scanning answer sheets and sending is $2.00 per document set
- Contact the library as directed by your educational institution
- You are responsible to bring paper and any items as instructed by your institution.
- We provide a private space, computer access, proctoring service through contact with your online instructor/ institution
- If you need us to register as a certified proctor, three months in advance of your end date contact: email@example.com to ensure we have the ability to proctor for your institution.